Trouble-Shooting & FAQs (Mobile Invoices App)
Can the app be used on any iPhone/iPad/iTouch?
- Needs to run on IOS 7.1 or newer, optimised for iPhone 5.
Can I use a different cloud storage system? Do I need a separate business OneDrive account to my personal account?
- Only OneDrive can be used. You can use either your personal OneDrive account or you may wish to keep the data separate in which case you may wish to set up a business account, it just needs a different email address for this.
Does the app link to a Mac?
- Yes. Cashflow Manager is Windows based software. If the Mac is set up to emulate Windows then the app will sync to Cashflow Manager on the Mac (same as now).
Is there an Android app?
- Not at the moment but coming.
I don't have great internet strength? And/or what happens if the mobile device loses internet connection.
- Not a problem. The app can still be used and will sync with OneDrive and similarly the desktop sync when connection is re-established.
What happens if I have more than 5 app users?
- At this stage 5 is the maximum, this may change in the future but for now it is limited to 5.
I don't want the app users to send the invoices?
- OK. Just instruct the app users and email or print the invoices from the desktop.
Does the app link to any credit card payment apps?
- Not at this stage.
I use the software on two computers, can I still do this?
- Yes. The licence agreement must be adhered to (one computer accessing the file at a time and a maximum of two computers in total). You can continue to back up the file and restore between computers but we recommend doing a sync before back up and after restoring on the second computer.
We have multiple files (businesses) in the software, can we use the app?
- Yes. Each file (business) needs to have different devices synced to it. E.g. you cannot have one iPhone syncing to different files, if the user did then there would be invoices going to the wrong file.
Can I still use Money In/Out or Wages while the computer is syncing IM in the background?
Can I use Logo’s on my invoices in the app?
- Yes. However, the logo file must be located on your iPhone or iPad. Contact Apple Support to assist with putting the logo file(s) on your iPhone or iPad.
Why isn’t my data automatically synching from the app to the Cashflow Manager GOLD Program?
- The Cashflow Manager Application does NOT sync data automatically to the desktop version file. To sync data from the Application to the Cashflow Manager Program, the user must press [More] and select [Sync Now]. Alternatively, press the refresh button at the top of the screen to Sync Now.
Why isn’t my app connecting to the Cashflow Manager GOLD Program?
- The app will not connect to the Cashflow Manager GOLD Program until the Mobile Device Connection is set-up and the initial sync is run. Please refer to the Mobile Device Set-up and Initial Sync section for this information.
Can I have multiple email accounts set-up when emailing invoices?
- If there is more than one email account set up in Outlook.com, you are given the choice of which account/address to use before the invoice email preview is displayed.