Getting Started Step 3: Syncing To Your Cashflow Manager GOLD Program
To sync the invoicing app to your Cashflow Manager program you need version 9.0 or later and be a member of Cashflow Manager CARE. If you do not have this version, please contact our team on 0345 1300611.
Mobile Device Connection Set-up and Initial Sync
Once the Cashflow Manager Application is downloaded and installed, it needs to be connected to your Cashflow Manager Program.
This connection enables the Cashflow Manager Program to sync data to the Application, via OneDrive.
Set up the Mobile Device Connectionand Initial Sync
To set up the Mobile Device Connection and Initial Sync of data to the Application, please follow these instructions;
- Sign in to OneDrive
- Open your Cashflow Manager GOLD Program and existing cf9 file
- Click on the green [Invoice] tab
- Click on [Tools] from the top menu bar
- Click on [Options] and [Mobile Device Connection]
- The Mobile Device Connection consists of the following options to be completed:
- Sync Time (in Minutes) – this is the time the Cashflow Manager Program automatically syncs data to the Application, via OneDrive. The program defaults the time to 5 minutes.
You can change this by typing in the relevant time in minutes (e.g. 1).
- Mobile Devices – the program allows you to have up to 5 mobile devices connected to the application.
To find the name of your Mobile Device on your iPhone/iPad:
Press on the [Settings] icon, and [Cashflow Manager]. The Mobile Identifier will appear under SyncSettings (e.g. MOB1).
Type the Mobile Identifier(s) in the Mobile Devices section (e.g. MOB1)
- Initial Sync – clicking on this tab will sync existing Invoice data, from your Cashflow Manager GOLD Program to the application, via OneDrive.
Once the Mobile Identifier has been entered, click on the [Initial Sync] tab.
- Once all information is entered into the Mobile Device Connection section, click [Save].
If a Mobile Device no longer applies to the existing Cashflow Manager Program file (cf9), it must be removed.
This can be removed by back-spacing the Mobile Identifier (e.g. MOB1), and clicking on [Save].
The Mobile Device Connection section also includes the following options:
Log Out of OneDrive – clicking on this option will log you out of OneDrive.
Clean Up OneDrive–clicking on this option will remove synced files and free-up space in your OneDrive.
Run Sync Now – clicking on this option will sync existing Invoice data to your Application.
You are now ready to use the Cashflow Manager Application.