There are several ways to help your clients use Cashflow Manager to improve their record keeping including purchasing at Inner Circle Member prices and reselling to your clients, becoming a Cashflow Manager Affiliate Referral Partner tracking referrals from your website, or simply referring clients to our website.
But you will get the best benefits, including software for your practice, by becoming an Inner Circle member.
The Accountants' Inner Circle
Membership of the Accountants' Inner Circle is open to accountants in public practice and includes the following benefits:
- The complete range of Cashflow Manager client software programs that are always kept up to date so you can process your own and your clients' work quickly and efficiently.
- Extended license for multiple computers in your practice.
- A free account on ‘Cashflow Manager Cloud’
- An easy ‘single sign-on’ on Cashflow Manager Cloud to access all your client files from one, easy location.
- Exclusive Accountants Only Documentation, Training, Technical Support and Communications to maximise your practice efficiency and make you the expert no matter how comfortable you are with computers or the programs.
- The ability to purchase Cashflow Manager products for your clients at wholesale prices.
- An ongoing rebate for clients you sign-up to ‘Cashflow Manager Cloud’
- Membership of the Cashflow Manager Affiliate Referral program
- Priority support on an Accountant Inner Circle hotline.
Your investment to become a member is just £100 + VAT and includes the software as well as 12 month's membership. There is also an annual membership fee of £80+VAT a year although the annual fee is waived for firms who actively refer 3 or more clients to Cashflow Manager products in the membership year. This even applies where you have simply referred your client to our website as long as your client tells us that you referred them when they purchase.
For more detailed information on the Cashflow Manager Accountant's Inner Circle and a membership application form, click here.
With more than 10,000 UK small business clients having been provided with Cashflow Manager software products by their accountant, becoming a Cashflow Manager Accountant's Inner Circle Member is a must for any accountant in public practice.